Looking for consultation on a digital humanities project, building institutional capacity, teaching and curriculum, or how the digital can enhance projects in public history and the public humanities?
- Researcher in data design; multimodal narrative and interpretation; effective platform design for digital humanities; digital approaches to public humanities, public history, and civic engagement; digital humanities and the arts; digital humanities pedagogy
- Acting Director, Digital Liberal Arts @ Middlebury College
- Co-founder of the Northwestern University Digital Humanities Laboratory
- Principal Investigator, Digital Berkeley Folk Music Festival Project
- Principal investigator, Revising Humbead’s Revised Map of the World: Digitally Remapping the Sixties Folk Music Revival
- Director, Atlantic World Forum
- Editorial Board Member, Transcultura: Digital Transatlantic Cultural History Project, 1700-Present
- Co-founder of Graduate Engagement Opportunities (GEO) Program, Center for Civic Engagement, Northwestern University
- Digital humanities pedagogy:
- See Issues in Digital History blog for more
To discuss potential collaborations, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call (847) 942-5182.