Looking for consultation on a digital humanities project, building institutional capacity, teaching and curriculum, or how the digital can enhance projects in public history and the public humanities?
- Researcher in multimodal narrative and interpretation; effective platform design for digital humanities; digital approaches to public humanities, public history, and civic engagement; digital humanities and the arts; digital humanities pedagogy
- Consultant on museum exhibitions
- Co-founder of the Northwestern University Digital Humanities Laboratory
- Principal Investigator, Digital Berkeley Folk Music Festival Project
- Principal investigator, Image Sonification for Historical Interpretation
- Editorial Board Member, Transcultura: Digital Transatlantic Cultural History Project, 1700-Present
- Digital humanities pedagogy:
- See Issues in Digital History blog for more
I am available at reasonable rates. To discuss potential collaborations, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call (847) 942-5182.